You are here
By the Member, For the Member
To be the world’s most valued membership community for digital commerce.
Shop.org, a division of the NRF, a member driven trade association, is focused on providing holistic member value to digital retailers and the companies that serve them.
- Best practices in digital retail marketing and merchandising
- Innovative and emerging retail technology
- Mobile and social marketing and commerce
- Omnichannel strategy
- Website design, usability, conversion, and customer experience
How Do We Accomplish This?
- Best in class events including the Shop.org Annual Summit and Online Merchandising Workshop
- Highly regarded research including the State of Retailing Online research reports, the Annual eHoliday Study, and more.
- Local networking events including the Shop.org Regional Dinners for retailers
- Timely industry news from the Shop.org Smartbrief daily e-newsletter and Shop.org Blog
- Access to a robust library of Shop.org member white papers and digital retail jobs
- Online webinar programming for education for Shop.org members from the comfort of your home or office.
About National Retail Federation
NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association, representing discount and department stores, home goods and specialty stores, Main Street merchants, grocers, wholesalers, chain restaurants and Internet retailers from the United States and more than 45 countries. Retail is the nation’s largest private sector employer, supporting one in four U.S. jobs – 42 million working Americans. Contributing $2.5 trillion to annual GDP, retail is a daily barometer for the nation’s economy. NRF’s This is Retail campaign highlights the industry’s opportunities for life-long careers, how retailers strengthen communities, and the critical role that retail plays in driving innovation.