Check out news and related content below.
- October 20: My Retail’s Digital Summit Highlights
- October 13: 5 things Millennials expect from retailers
- October 13: Entering emerging markets: strategic advice from Calvin Klein
- October 11: Beyond omnichannel: New ways to think about commerce
- October 7: Ingram Micro Commerce & Fulfillment Announces Magento 2.0 Connector for Shipwire Platform
- June 20: Online retailers bolster sales and customer relations with physical return locations
- June 8: Shop.org to Discuss Reinvention of Retail - Tyra Banks and Kobe Bryant to Keynote
- March 17: National Retail Federation Announces Shop.org 2017
- January 31: NRF/Forrester Study Finds Mobile Investments Pay Off in Evolving Retail Landscape
NRF welcomes analysts and members of the working, editorial press to covers its conferences and exhibitions. Due to the increasing number of media and analysts attending our conferences, we have established a policy for granting complimentary registration.
Broadcast/Print/Online: Qualified media must present a valid business card (with individual's name, title and the name of an approved media outlet) and a copy of the publication.
Digital: Digital media must provide a link to the website dealing with industry-related subjects along with a recent monthly traffic report from an external analytics tool, like Google Analytics, verifying the online publication or blog gets a minimum of 10,000 unique monthly visitors (UMVs). Additional information may be requested.
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter sites, Instagram sites, communities, forums and user groups will not be considered for media accreditation.
Freelance: Freelance writers and photographers must present a letter of assignment from an approved outlet. Freelance writers or columnists not on an assignment must provide a copy of an industry-relevant bylined article, published within the past six months in an approved media outlet.
To receive a complimentary pass for Retail's Digital Summit, you must pre-register. In some case, we may ask you to submit credentials after we have received your registration request. If we request to see your credentials, your complimentary pass will not be issued until credentials are submitted and approved.