In case you missed it, we’ve gathered the Shop.org 2018 highlights for you. Check back often, as content will be updated daily.
CULTIVATING COMMUNITY WITH GLOSSIER AND GIPHY
INNOVATING FOR A CUSTOMER-FIRST MINDSET AT CVS
GUY RAZ WITH MIKI BERARDELLI, CEO OF KIDBOX
- Retail Innovation Alive and Well at Shop.org 2018
- Enterprise hits and misses
- Opportunities in an Amazon Era
- Shop.org Recap: Personalization Will Drive $800 Billion Revenue Shift
- Measuring What Matters: How eBay, Verizon Determine Marketing Spend
- CVS, Google And Serena Williams To Talk Tech, Brand Building Amid Retail Disruption At Shop.org
- Online communities can be powerful, but must be monitored
- Baird Says Stay With the Big 3 Tech Giants for 2019 and Beyond
- How are retailers winning? Stats and reflections from Shop.org
- Retail Briefing: ‘Bad retail is dead’
Catch these brands and speakers at Shop.org 2018
SAVE $100 ON A RETAIL FULL CONFERENCE PASS
Let’s continue the conversation at NRF 2019: Retail’s Big Show. Shop.org retail attendees can save $100 on a retail full conference pass, using promo code SHOP100.
Offer valid only for retail attendees of Shop.org 2018. Offer ends 9/30/18.