Check out news and related content from Shop.org 2017.
- June 20: Online retailers bolster sales and customer relations with physical return locations
- June 8: Shop.org to Discuss Reinvention of Retail - Tyra Banks and Kobe Bryant to Keynote
- March 17: National Retail Federation Announces Shop.org 2017
- January 31: NRF/Forrester Study Finds Mobile Investments Pay Off in Evolving Retail Landscape
- August 8: Independent Retailer - Shop.org: This is Digital
- August 11: Top 3 Shop.Org 2017 Events
- August 15: Execs From Ahold Delhaize & TreeHouse To Present At Retail Innovation Lounge During Shop.org
- September 13: kwolia and NRF Announce Updates to Retail Innovation Lounge Programming at Shop.org 2017
- September 13: Zobrist Consulting Introduces Mobiecom - A high performance mobile-first ecommerce storefront for IBM Digital Commerce
- Cision PR Newswire: MINERVA by Blueocean Market Intelligence Heads to Los Angeles for Shop.Org 2017 Summit
- Cision PR Newswire: Invertex Delivers the Omnichannel Experience Feet First with ScanMat at NRF Shop.Org
NRF welcomes analysts and members of the working, editorial press to covers its conferences and exhibitions. Due to the increasing number of media and analysts attending our conferences, we have established a policy for granting complimentary registration.
Broadcast/Print/Online: Qualified media must present a valid business card (with individual's name, title and the name of an approved media outlet) and a copy of the publication.
Digital: Digital media must provide a link to the website dealing with industry-related subjects along with a recent monthly traffic report from an external analytics tool, like Google Analytics, verifying the online publication or blog gets a minimum of 10,000 unique monthly visitors (UMVs). Additional information may be requested.
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter sites, Instagram sites, communities, forums and user groups will not be considered for media accreditation.
Freelance: Freelance writers and photographers must present a letter of assignment from an approved outlet. Freelance writers or columnists not on an assignment must provide a copy of an industry-relevant bylined article, published within the past six months in an approved media outlet.
To receive a complimentary pass for Shop.org, you must pre-register. In some case, we may ask you to submit credentials after we have received your registration request. If we request to see your credentials, your complimentary pass will not be issued until credentials are submitted and approved.