Based on the key findings from the NRF-GELF research study and take-aways from the morning’s executive panels, attendees will break into group discussions to share experiences, concerns and POVs on current and future globalization strategies. Each group will explore:
• Where and how their international customers are shopping now – and how shopping is evolving
• Right-sizing expectations (or concerns) about the digital/ecommerce expertise of international distribution and reselling partners
• Dealing with channel conflict with incumbent regional distributors and retailers outside the U.S.
• Organizational alignment and leadership challenges to growing international ecommerce channels while balancing legacy sales channel relations
• Innovations on the horizon (and priorities) pertaining to selling via international marketplaces and direct-to-consumer sites
Approximately 30-minute discussions will be followed by a table spokesperson sharing their group’s ideas during the balance of the workshop.
GELF’s morning speakers and partner team will help facilitate the workshop.