Tools and Tips
NRF is excited to welcome you to the Shop.org community as a 2018 speaker! Below are resources and FAQs to help you prepare for the event.
SPREAD THE WORD
Let your colleagues, friends and followers know that NRF is featuring you as a thought leader this fall in Las Vegas.
- Tweet: Calling all #retail professionals – come see me speak at this year's @Shoporg! https://shop.org/ #shoporg18 #innovation #ecommerce
- Post to LinkedIn: I’m excited to be a featured speaker at @National Retail Federation’s #Shoporg18. I hope I’ll see you there! https://shop.org/
- Post to Facebook: I’m excited to be a featured speaker at @NationalRetailFederation’s #Shoporg18. I hope I’ll see you there! https://shop.org/
- Follow & tag NRF on Instagram
We want to help you elevate your experience at Shop.org by connecting with some of the top retail beat reporters covering the event.
- View the Media List (updated weekly). Feel free to directly connect with reporters while at Shop.org.
- We have handpicked some of the best podcasters that cover the retail industry to host a podcast session in our custom-designed podcast booth at the event. To connect with any of these podcasters, email Thomas Jordan.
- For questions surrounding confirmed press or analyst at the show, please email Ana Serafin Smith.
Do I need to reserve my own hotel room?
Yes. Visit the Hotel page to book at the discounted Shop.org rate by August 23, subject to availability.
Do I need to register for Shop.org 2018?
No, Shop.org provides speakers with a complimentary Registration. You will be registered as a speaker and will receive a confirmation email closer to the date of the event.
Where is Shop.org 2018 located?
The Venetian Las Vegas, 3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
What A/V equipment is available for my presentation?
All rooms will be equipped with an LCD projector with wide-screen format, wireless lapel microphones, Presentation Management system with PC and Mac laptops, podium, downstage monitor with presentation slide display only (notes embedded into presentation will not display), countdown clock and wireless clicker. A call will be scheduled for each session to discuss the A/V setup in more detail.
Can I review my presentation when I arrive at The Venetian?
Concurrent speakers can review their presentation and video files in the Speaker Ready Room. No edits are allowed on site. A/V technicians are available to assist.
Speaker Ready location: Room 2503
Wednesday, Sept. 12 | 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Thursday, Sept. 13 | 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Friday, Sept. 14 | 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Do I need a rehearsal?
If needed, your Session Lead will schedule an onsite click-through to review your presentation and/or video files in your session room.
How do I submit my presentation and/or video files?
Please submit your presentation and/or video files to your Session Lead by Thursday, August 30.
Interested in having a colleague attend Shop.org to see you speak?
Each Speaker may register a maximum of two (2) Retailer colleagues for the event, free of charge (non-Retailer guests are not permitted). You will receive a registration link to provide to your two colleagues. Your colleagues must be registered via the link at least one week prior to the event. Their registration will provide them with access to the entire event, including your session.